AdultFriendFinder is probably the most well-known adult dating site on the net. Not only is it an adult-oriented social network, but also an online dating service and swinger personals community website. This is the best place to go if you are looking for a fuck buddy or someone to hook up with. With over 40 million single, swinger, straight, gay and transgender members, finding someone you like will take no time. The greater the pool of people you have to choose from, the better your chances of getting a date, and also the pickier you can be.
You can use AdultFriendFinder for free, but the paid membership packages will give you access to many great features. Keep reading our Adult Friend Finder Review to find out what they are.
Finding People at AdultFriendFinder
While doing this AdultFriendFinder review we were amazed by the search capabilities that this site offers. You can use all sort of filters to narrow down the people you find. There are the usual filters like age, language, height, marital status, body type or ethnicity, but also the possibility of searching by how they like to swap (this is mainly for swingers), male endowment (length, width, circumcised) or female breasts (band and cup size). Another way to filter your search results is to show only profiles of people who have logged on recently, who have erotic photos, or who are willing to relocate.
- Email and IM – Contact other members by email or have a chat with them
- Public and private chat rooms – Since there are thousands of members online 24/7 you will always find chatrooms hosting discussions about anything you could possibly imagine.
- Videos and Webcams – Watch explicit videos of other members, and upload you own. There are hundreds of members online at all times hosting webcam shows.
- Blogs – AdultFriendFinder members can create blogs, and there are over 400,000 in their catalog.
- Sex Academy – Informative, in-depth courses that take you step-by-step to sexual success. These have an additional cost and are not included in your membership. You can take courses such as Ultimate Oral Sex, Hone your fellatio and/or cunnilingus skills to make your oral adventures more pleasurable – or Beginning Butt Love – If you’re thinking of trying anal (or if you tried it and didn’t like it) this class is for you.
- Contests – Members upload video or photos pertaining to the specific theme of the contests and win prizes. For example, while writing this AdultFriendFinder review, there was a Green is Good contest going on. Members have to upload photos wearing something green, and it can be anything, from lipstick or shoes to panties or just an emerald necklace and nothing else. First place wins a 1-year gold membership.
- AdultFriendFinder Magazine – Advice, information, and steamy erotica submitted by other members.
Adult Friend Finder Membership Plans
Free Member – Once you sign up and verify your email, you become a free member. You can then receive photos from the activity feed and comment or like them. There are also free live member webcams, and you can view one show at a time. Chatting with real girls in the Live Model Chat Rooms is allowed for free members.
As a free member, you can create your profile and browse other member’s profiles. You can upload photos and videos of yourself, chat on IM and join blogs and groups. However, you can’t really interact with other members unless your membership is upgraded.
Gold Member – The advantage of being a gold member is that you can use the site with no limitations. You will now be allowed to send messages, flirts, and friend requests, read complete profiles, and watch hot videos, among other things. One interesting fact is that at AdultFriendFinder, premium members get fifteen times more contacts than standard members.
The site’s design is great and easy to use. A problem many AdultFriendFinder alternatives have is being plagued by fake profiles, created to entice members to upgrade their membership. Of course, once you upgrade you suddenly stop being so popular and never receive any more replies from those profiles. At AdultFriendFinder, you won’t see this happening. If you do manage to bump into someone who you think is fake, just send in an email ant their customer support will make sure to follow up and make sure everything is correct and that the profile indeed belongs to a real human being.Visit Adult Friend Finder